Run for your life.

3.20.2007

I Know, I Know

The race report is delayed because I've been out playing! Er, training. Both.

To report on since race day: a good hilly 6-miler, an outstanding 10-mile trail run, and a whiz-fast-fun 20-mile road bike outing. Oh, and a mediocre swim.

In the meantime, official race photos are at:
http://www.asiorders.com/view_user_event.asp?EVENTID=18686&BIB=310&S=230&PWD=

Unofficial ones coming soon.

If you don't already have spring fever, caution. It's going around.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:08 AM, Blogger Joe said…

    It's about time!

    Just kidding. I'm glad you had too much stuff going on outside to spend time writing in the blog.

     
  • At 10:17 AM, Blogger mandyc said…

    It's time for a new entry and an update - it's almost summer!!
    To help you out, I'm tagging you. HA! :) List 8 random facts about yourself and then tag 8 other people (or however many you think will play and haven't already been tagged). You can check out my entry on my blog.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home